Saturday, June 17, 2006

What the machine says you're dead!

So our anniversary didn't exactly turn out the way I had planned. First we didn't have a nice wake up in fact it's three am and we haven't even gone to bed yet from the 16th! Thanks to the insane smoking/non-smoking planning of this hotel i.e. having a smoking room right across the hall from a non-smoking room I have had several asthma attacks and wound up in the ER. I am happy to report that Douglas County Hospital is very nice. And fortunatly on the same exit as this hotel. I can't wait to see what they will do for us in the morning because they'd better do something. I didn't spend most of my valuable sleep time in the ER and get an IV for nothing. Or have to take an additional medication for 5 more days! The pool was a kind of bummer too - the adults kept wandering into the shallow end of the pool with their water fight and dunking match. I really don't think that they appreciated kicking them back to the deep end but oh well I don't care they almost ran into the Gigi & Daddy (who was temporarily blind since his glasses were sitting with the towel) and then to add insult to injury the women's bathroom was just plain nasty! Life is definately not great at this Holiday Inn. Well it's 3:33 am and we have a long day ahead of us. I'll try to give an update tomorrow night on what happens in the morning.
Theresa

No comments: