Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is our 5th anniversary - it started with me being in the ER and is ending with me having yet another asthma attack so we were only able to go about 80 miles today to Monticello, Minnesota. Which is really reaking havoc on our schedule. We were suppose to have been in Wisconsin last night and we still haven't left Minnesota yet... I've just been really worried about finding a place to stay, especially before the movers get here to deliever our furniture. I do not, and will even repeat it, do not want our stuff going into a warehouse for storage. To many ways for things to happen or let our stuff disappear. Guess we'll just have to keep our fingers crossed that we'll be able to find a place very soon! Gotta go for now my laptop's battery is giving out and with no lights on I can't find a plug. I'll finish this soon.

No comments: