Monday, June 19, 2006

Pretty lights

Well I did it again, had another bad asthma attack. This was the worst I've had in years - so bad in fact that we had to request an ambulance. They gave me a neublizer treatment and I could actually breath again. Which is definately highly rated in my world. So far the Crowne Plaza has not met my expectations at all! And according to all their stuff around the room they're expecting to exceed my expectations. Guess this is going to be another one of those times to see what they are going to do for me. I definately did not enjoy having my family find me on the floor because I couldn't breath. All things that they could've done something about and choose not to do. So on the other hand I do really like their clock radio/ alarm clock. I'm trying to sweet talk John into seeing if they'll sell it to us if it's not to much. Here's a link for anyone who's interested. http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=ICFCD863V Well off to pack and get ready for today.

No comments: