Thursday, February 08, 2007

Tired ramblings

I am worried that I have made the wrong decision in regards to signing up for the medical transcription course through Penn Foster. The school so far as been really great with questions and all of that good stuff my problem is that I am just now finding out that their course is not one of the approved schools from the American Association for Medical Transcriptionist. I'm concerned that I am paying all of this money for a course that will be worthless. Perhaps I can cancel out that course and switch over to something else that I have personal interest in and want to gain more knowledge in for my own use. It's worth looking into at least.

On another topic my children will be very happy next week - for Valentine's Day they will be getting Dora the Explorer VSmile cartridge. It has an estimated arrival time of the 12th so that should give enough time to ship out. The downer is that I also ordered the Winnie the Pooh one (that one for Gwenie) and it isn't shipping out yet... At least they will both be thrilled with it.

Ok that's probably more then enough tired ramblings for the night. I should be off now to get some sleep - perhaps for once I will be able to sleep through the night. That would be really awesome.

No comments: