Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cranky rambling

Ok so I admit it I am Cranky! Yes Cranky with a capitol C. Some days I would just love to get a little bit of peace and quiet to study. Which is why I am in the process of taking over our third bedroom (formerly the bird room) as my home office/study, whichever term you prefer. What is the difference in terms, anything meaningful? According to dictionary.com the term study means a room, in a house or other building, set apart for private study, reading, writing, or the like while home office means a work or office space set up in a person's home and used exclusively for business on a regular basis. So I guess mine qualifies for mostly for a study but somewhat a home office provided I get the whole medical transcriptionist thing going as I am hoping to be able to.

No comments: