Saturday, February 10, 2007

Keep on dancing

Ok so I'll just admit upfront that I am tired an well just downed two screwdrivers (mine and most of hubby's - hey I was thirsty).

So today's been a really awesome day. Hubby got his Valentine's day present early - thanks to a Sear's gift card from Papa and then I paid the rest John is now the proud owner of a 10" compound miter saw - with double laser and it's own set of steel legs as he likes to tell everyone. Anyone who knows John in anyway shape or form will know that the brand is of course Craftsmen. My dearest husband is an absolute tool snob. I've seen him physically turn up his nose at using another brand. LOL and what I sight that is at his height!

Our last stop of the day was to Office Max - where I found my new printer. It's so awesome but I couldn't bring it home yet unfortunately. I always did have expensive taste. The good news is that if I do fully switch over to Linux that it will be a supported device. Thanks to this handy little application.

Just like my obsession with getting my hair jewelry from Longlocks. My two newest aquestions are the Mint Frappe Rapunzel Sticks and the Capri Sunshine Swing Sticks.

I ran across the best video today - has anyone seen the Skidboot the Dog video? If you haven't please please please check it out. Then go to his website for more information. You can even order a dvd that has all of his tricks and is a best of kind of deal. There's also and book as well as a 20 minute childrens video.

I need to put an order together from Domestications - one of these days I'm going to treat myself to one of their Comfort by Design Down Comforter - I really like it in this color. It's on sale for only $152.99. Such a deal, eh? Yes but I'm cheap sometimes and this is one of those times.


No comments: