Sunday, March 16, 2008

Zoo trip

I took 93 pictures but I couldn't upload them all. I now understand why people who can afford have multiple cameras for their different lens. It would be much easier to switch cameras then to keep switching lens. However, I have to say I had an absolute blast! The zoo was fun, but we'll come back on a warmer day that won't be so cold and sprinkling.

Tidewater Orchid Society Spring Orchid Display

Saturday, March 15 & Sunday, March 16

Celebrate spring with an extravagant display of exotic orchids. The Tidewater Orchid Society is holding its Spring Orchid Display at the Virginia Zoo on Saturday, March 15 and Sunday, March 16 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hundreds of unique orchids from across the world will be on display, and Tidewater Orchid Society members will be on hand to answer questions about growing orchids

No comments: