Thursday, January 10, 2008

Family, Storms and Migraines

Twister Sisters not only are they a show they also offer a tour as well. They look like such an awesome things to do - Mom and I want to go. Now if we can only see how much it is to join the chase/tour. Now if we can convince Amy to join us and maybe pool our money we might be able to do it. Keeping my fingers crossed but it really looks like something awesome to share! Tomorrow I will finally meet with a neurologist to hopefully get a handle on my migraines. They've been especially bad lately. Today is day 4 of an entire series (if that's how you describe them) of migraines. I have found another trigger at least but it doesn't do me to much as I can't get away from the multiple leaf blowers and other loud equipment from the landscaping crew. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. I'm hoping to come home with a prescription for a daily preventative.

No comments: