Friday, April 06, 2007

Something cute

I have many more things to post including pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses and pictures from our first BBQ of the year but my graphics card is now broken and everything is a green - yellow color which is very hard on the eyes. So here's something amusing until then.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Venerable Lady Theresa the Mellifluous of Greater Sodbury
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Grand Duke John the Inchoate of Withering by the Wold
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title



My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Reverend Lady Genevieve the Naive of Greater Sodbury
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Exalted Highness Duchess Gwendolyn the Carnivorous of Pigotts Sty
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

No comments: