Friday, April 13, 2007

Cruddy day

I have been so stressed out with all the mess going on with housing and trying to find homes for most of birds. Keiko went to a new home tonight, so I'm really nervous about that. Cha cha & Freedom are most likely going to a new home tomorrow night. And then after everything else I hit a small animal in the car while out doing errands. Come home to put groceries away and the store had only single bagged (plastic not paper) a huge jar of applesauce. Hubby picked up the bag and you guessed it - SPLAT all over the kitchen floor. Glass and applesauce is amazingly enough not a good mix. I was lucky or unlucky enough to get a sliver in my pinky while cleaning it up. Have to wash John's shoes now since they received a nice coating. Life is good, I'm going to bed before anything else decides to happen.

No comments: