Saturday, July 08, 2006

All alone again

Well John is on his way to go to his school up in Pennsylvania and I'm lonely already. I know that there are tons of things to do around the house like unpacking boxes and putting away things but I have no idea of where to put more then half of this to actually make it work. More then a bit lost with the overwhelming bit taste of shrinking a three bedroom house with garage into a less then 900 sq foot two bedroom townhome. I know that http://www.flylady.net says to just jump in where you are and you can do anything 15 mintues at a time but right now I'm just to overwhelmed to even try it. I have at least done a load of dishes and unloaded and then reloaded it all so that part is going ok I can see my sink again which tells me that that is in fact progress. I know that I am whining but heck I feel like I'm allowed since this is my blog and no one is forcing you to read. But the cabinets are cut so small that I can't even get my crockpot in one. I think it's probably beyond time to cut a path over to the baker's rack where I think a lot of my small applicances are going to have to take up residence. It would be so awesome if by the time John comes home we could have a nice romantic dinner at our dining room table, by candle light. Perhaps even a nice lasagna, salad, and other goodies to add to the menu. Hmm sounds good.

No comments: