Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Surgery Day *Post Dated*

* Posting Date this a bit to try and keep things in order.

It was a very stressful day but she came out of the surgery really great. In the end she needed something stronger then regular Tylenol but the operation was a success. They also did allergy testing while she was under general - and my poor baby. I am disappointed in the fact that the cheer gym that is suppose to be like a family did not call to see how she did even though there is the last competition of the year on the 8th. Neither did hubby's work nor did our few so called friends in the area. Perhaps I expected to much? I just thought that naturally they would call. We're all suppose to be a family here while we're all so far a way from our other families. Enough this is to depressing.

Hubby and I did not do her any favors in the genes we passed on to her. We now have a whole list of things she's allergic to but are lucky in the fact that while she has inherited my green and growing bit, if you know me you know what I'm talking about, she isn't allergic to any foods which I am very happy about. Unfortunately she is allergic to the cat. The good news is that they can give her some kind of allergy drops - not shots - so we can keep him. Yeah for Smaug. The poor up a tree cat that was rescued in 98. Speaking of Smaug seems like he's learning to accept his sister - if a recent snuggling session on the wash pile is to be believed.

No comments: