Sunday, October 28, 2007

First competition


Yeah - I'm so proud of my little cheerleaders. Here we are at the parking garage for the Champion Cup Nationals. They were held at Old Dominion University with a policy of no camera's including video. Sorry everyone but this is my only shot from the day. I am waiting for the official photographer to update his website and hopefully there will be a few good shots of the girls to order. I did buy the video however so hopefully in a couple of weeks I can post their routine. If I can figure out how to copy just that portion. There was two tiny tot teams and our girls came in second. But they had a blast and so did John and I. John I am happy to report is one very proud cheer daddy! He even used the megaphone that Coach Theresa gave him.

No comments: