Saturday, June 30, 2007

Outside - Living life off leash

It's a somewhat pleasent afternoon. It's getting ready to storm again so with the breeze it's doing a fairly decent job of keeping the flies away. John is building a shelf for the bathroom - it will be the second one that we've built for in there. I'm borrowing John's laptop to sit outside and fiddle around on the internet and finally taking the time to actually write something in my blog for once. Last night was a lot of fun - I did a Mother Daughter double facial for a friend of mine. And let me tell it wasn't a typical Mary Kay party either. LOL. But it was a lot of fun and I even got orders which I wasn't expecting at all! Sometime next week we're going to get the girls together and play makeup - it should be really cute to see all of them all made up. Well that's all for now - I'll write more later when my mind is a little more together.

No comments: